Who You Are Matters! is a gamified discovery experience which sparks meaningful conversations and helps you clarify and explore career & life possibilities aligned with who you are and what you want.
Who You Are Matters!® is a personal and professional discovery experience. Developed using CareerCycles’ evidence-based holistic and narrative method of practice, which has helped 4,000+ career clients since 2000, the Who You Are Matters!® game sparks meaningful conversations and helps you connect the dots in your professional and personal life. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Clarity into what’s most important to you, including your unique strengths, desires, personal qualities, interests, assets, influences/roles
- Your own Career Statement™, a succinct and positive statement including professional vocabulary for authentic communication
- Full-colour 8-page Guidebook to support and simplify your experience
- Guidance to help answer your important ‘what’s next?’ question
- A fun, meaningful event including positive interactions with like-minded individuals
CareerCycles Practice Leader Mark Franklin will give a talk on jobs and careers in cycling immediately following gameplay. Participants will also be given access to a free podcast.
Enjoy your ride to CareerCycles! There are dedicated bike lanes on Bloor from Sherbourne to Broadview, though no bike lanes on Broadview. Park at any of the several ring-and-posts on Broadview, two of which are immediately in front of our building. Consider taking a gorgeous ride to/from our centre: we’re a few minutes ride from the Lower Don River Trail / Pottery Road intersection. Ride north and enjoy sweeping vistas of the valley and bucolic river views. Ride south and enjoy flowing side by side with the river and exit at Gerrard, Queen, Lakeshore, or go all the way to Cherry Beach.
CareerCycles is an Official Partner of Cycles Toronto. As such, Cycle Toronto members save 10-15% on our individualized career management programs.