Bike to School Week is made possible by the enthusiastic participation of students, families, school staff and administration, and partners at the school board and municipal level.
Bike to School Week partners receive the following benefits:
- Access to registration data for all schools which register, within the board or municipality
- Partner logo recognition on biketoschoolweek.ca in footer banner
- Partner logo recognition on posters which are available to schools for free download
- Partner logo recognition on certificates of participation, provided (in digital format) to all registered schools
- Support with sourcing incentives for participation
- Promotion of prizes and incentives available within the board or municipality
The cost is $1,000 per municipality (single-tier or upper-tier), or school board. Please note that if a municipality pays the $1,000 cost we are happy to recognize all school boards associated with that municipality as well. Please contact us for more information.
If you are representing one of our partners, you may request access to school registration data by completing the request for access to school reports. A staff member will review each request, create a user account for you and support you to download the data for the applicable school board(s).