Starting from the MEC North York store (across from the Bessarion Subway Station) we'll do a fun 16km loop of local trails and signed bike routes. Event includes free raffle!
Bike North York is hosting a Bike Month event for our 22nd consecutive year. The image above shows the 16 km loop we will follow starting and ending from the MEC North York store. If there is interest from the riders, we'll also ride the optional section (indicated in red) up through German Mills to the John St and back.
Our Event will include the following:
- Free raffle of cycling accessories.
- Pre-ride snacks.
- Guide and rear sweep.
- Comfortable route for less experienced cyclists.
- Subway access at start and end of ride.
- Parking available at the MEC North York store.
- Chance to get up to date about what the city is doing for cyclist in North York
- Cycle Toronto Bike Month commuter station - pick up your free tote!