Join the Group Commute from start points around the city. At 7:30 we'll converge Yonge & Charles & ride to Nathan Phillips Square for a free pancake breakfast! Sign up at bikemonth.ca/biketoworkday
Beginning May 1, sign up for ride with us on May 25 at BikeMonth.ca/BiketoWorkDay and recruit your family, friends and colleagues!
Bike to Work Day 2014 Group Commute - photo by Marlena Rogowska
Commuters from around the City meet to ride together from start points and converge at Yonge and Bloor for 7:30a.m. City start points are staffed with ride coordinators and a police escort to a celebration and pancake breakfast at Nathan Phillips Square. Riders will receive a complimentary breakfast at City Hall (while supplies last). This event is organized by Cycle Toronto in partnership with the City of Toronto.
Group Commute City Start Locations:
City Start Points:
- 7:00 am Bloor and High Park
- 7:00 am Yonge and Lawrence
- 7:00 am Danforth and Woodbine
- 7:30 am Bloor and Yonge
- 8:00 am Arrive at City Hall
City and Community Start Points (in large map above):
- 6:15 am Don Mills Rd. and Lawrence Ave. E., Don Mills Centre
- 6:30 am Humber River and Waterfront Trail, Thunderbird Bridge
- 6:45 am Laird Dr. and Eglington Ave. E.
- 7:15 am Christie St. and St. Clair Ave., Wychwood Barns
- 7:15 am Waterfront Trail at Kew Garden Park, Beaches
- 7:30 am Dundas St. E. and Kingston Rd.